Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

oohh fall!!




I was so bored today that I tore up my new toy.... eh... what the heck its only a toy right?
I think mom was a little mad that I got the stuffing all over the place though....
Mom told me that I better brace myself cause when dad gets home we are watching another episode of nip/tuck.......uuuugggghhhh......
I had a blast playing in the leaves today..the colors are so pretty!!! I had a lot of fun today!!!
yesterday my dad took me into his work to see everyone...I got to wear my bandanna its camo green..I love it....
ohhhh only 1 and half days until Alex and Kaycie are comming home!!!
I am excited!!!!!
Daddys car took a crap on him and so now mom and dad take mom's car everywhere...and I have to ride in the back I hate it in the back...yuck I get car sick!!! I cant wait til dad get a new one...
well mom's in a mood again Id better go....

1 comment:

kaylee1319 said...

Yeah Cyrus I like the fall too! I always chew on all the leaves because I chew on EVERYTHING, even if it tastes like crap!!