Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

All festive and stuff


well I hear its almost Christmas and mom and dad refused to put up a tree this year I guess I'm the only thing that gets to be decorated this year....Great......You can see how excited I am about this by my lovely expression .... I guess I cant judge my attitude about this situation from the picture though because I guess that is what I always look like so....
tomorrow I get to go see some people that love bulldogs...Dad says that they want to get to know me because they someday want to have one of my puppies...I guess that one will have to be explained to me......Good for me though because I love to meet new people and play....
Then (here comes the bad news) MOM AND DAD ARE GOING SNOWBOARDING...... WITHOUT ME.... I'm P.O.ed!!!
dear god, Please don't let the rents' break a leg or neck or arm...Or worse a finger, toe or foot...
I hear it would be pretty hard to drive a stick shift with a broken foot and right arm.....Or left as far as that goes... So if you are reading this... Please, please, Please pray for my parents to not break themselves snowboarding.......

No comments: