Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Cool Huh?!!


wow what a turkey day!! well kind of a sleepy day for mom and dad... they went to grammie#2's house and ate some turkey which mom says has tryptophan in it and it makes you sleepy...I could tell cause they were so lazy I was even making fun of them...
I have seen on Rollie and emmi's site the horoscopes for dogs and I went there and it was so cool that I decided to have mom put a link on my site for it!!!!
my horoscope thingy says thats I am a Sagittarius and ithis is what it says...
SAGITTARIUS
..(November 23 - December 21)
Sign of The Archer
Ruling Planet - Jupiter
Most Desirable Qualities - Nature Loving, active
Talent - Hunting
Physical Characteristics - Well-balanced body, ankles and feet will be fine and delicate haha thats really not me...Im a big footed clubber (at least thats what mom says)

Sagittarius is the Sign of the Archer and this signifies that you definitely have a purpose or aim in life. You are also a natural born hunter and will stalk anything that moves including ants, butterflies, and old newspapers. (well thats definetly true cause' if something is moved around in the house I will yell at it until it gets moved back!!!)

are sensitive and sympathetic to the moods of those around you. You adore good living, happy and congenial companions. With a huge sigh of contentment you will claim the most comfortable chair in the house and sink wearily into it.
Oh boy is this true... I hate to get into trouble and I hate it when mom or dad is upset.. and I LOVE THE COUCH!!!

Looking for love in all the wrong places? Well sometimes you are considered just too frank and candid. Wait till someone sniffs first next time, then you can be very responsive to love.
Well that would explain why Some dogs dont like me..I am always trying to say hi but I just thought its cause they had a complex with me sniffing thier butt!!

I thought this was prett cool too...My mom is an Aries and this iisat it says for our relationship

A good combination. These two are both mentally and emotionally compatible. Each will find the other an exciting and good-humored companion. Many years of affection will be enjoyed.

And Dad is a Scorpio and this is what it says:

An extremely active relationship. A little bit of Sagittarius is a welcome change, but not even Scorpio can keep up with the energy of a Sagittarius.

Cool huh?!!










No comments: