Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Platz


My foot is feeling much better... It has been raining like crazy.... Last night the 'Rents had somewhat of a Nip/Tuck party.... They love that show....I don't mind though because there is always excitement in the air after its over or commercial time.....
I must have been too rowdy because dad brocaded me in the kitchen away from all the people... He told me to 'Settle Down'... I know what that means, and I know that he was a little peeved with me...
Today our hot water tank decided to take a platz... (hehe so dad says) he has been down in the basement all day draining it and cussing like a sailor.... Mom thinks its funny hahah
I guess dad was flying out into the garage -in his massaging slippers in the rain and fell and busted himself up pretty good- I tried to lick him to make him feel better while Mom had absolutely no sympathy because she was laughing so hard she couldn't even look at him, let alone get a bandaid... So she's been calling him 'Gimpy'.....She is heartless.....

No comments: