Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Monsters!

Not having any hot water really has taken a toll on everyone here at the house... Everyone is so cranky- Including moi!
Mom and dad had to go pick up a new tank today and I had to watch dad carry that big thing downstairs by himself.... I tried to go downstairs to help but the steps were too steep for me and the fact that I'm sure that there are monsters down there in the dark, didn't make it very appealing for me to help... Come to think of it, I know there has to be monsters down there because every time something bad happens in the house, the 'Rents always run down there.... And I'm sure its to see what the monsters have been tearing up down there....
I always try to stand at the steps, puff my chest out and grumble for them to beware of me..... Yeah, I know.... 'They don't want none of this'..........They are scared- I know....

So dad is on a new XBOX 360 kick again... He has been playing this zombie game and mom got bored (imagine that-) and he asked me if I wanted to play... Of course I did! Of course mom had to ruin the intensity and focus of the game by taking another annoying picture....
Dad tells me I need to be more respectful to mom and quit complaining about her or shell cut my allowance (treats) down to zilch.... What does he expect? I'm nearing 2 and technically, it makes me a teenager!......Besides, Mom knows I am her protector....She tells me I'm a good boy for barking at the monsters (okay technically, they are shadows, but I'm not taking any chances) in the yard at night when I go potty and mom follows..... And those friggin pool floaties!.... They come up above the edge of the pool and I swear they are dangerous to her health....I know too, they can't fool me, I know they taunt me and tell me that they are gonna get her... I know...
Not on my time! See?! I love my mom.... (Just don't tell her that or she'll go all cutesy on me)

4 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all......

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

E-gads Cyrus ! You had better start being nicer to your momma - you don't want her to cuts your treats out - that would be a tragedy ! You and your dad look pretty comfy on the lounge :-)

Love
Opy

fee said...

what do the monsters eat? can you simply stop feeding them and then they'll disappear? or do they come out when no one's around to steal your food?

that sweatshirt looks very becoming on you. is it officially yours already?

loves,
fee

Poseidon said...

I'm scared of monsters! Here's a hint: Monsters can't get you if the tv or lights are on! I make my mama and daddy leave the lights on for me if they're gonna be gone when it's dark out. Good on you for protecting your mama from those pool floaties, anything that floats on water can't be good. I mean.....it's water. And water's scaaaary!

BTW, I just tagged you!