Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Mom says I should be excited about it being a whole new year so Iguess it gives me a reason to run around and wiggle my butt.....
On new years eve mom and dad had Uncle Justin and Aunt Kelly over to 'celebrate' and they must have been really excited because they were drinking that smelly stuff out of those little glasses that smelled like some type of cleaner that I hate and laughing and carrying on....after a while I just fell asleep in my room... I didnt get to see the ball drop cause I was in my room snoozin away.....
So here are my new years resolutions:
  1. Try my hardest not to 'mark' on my mommies special blanket
  2. Try to hold myself back from jumping and licking on new visitors that walk in the door
  3. Be sneekier when I jump on the couch- so I dont get caught!

No comments: