Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh its about time!

Okay Okay...Enough with the snow already...Im so sick of never knowing when its time to go lounge in the pool...oh god I miss the loungechairs and the pool..ohh and the nice Ice chips that mom puts in a bowl for me right near her/ my lounge chair while I sun my pink belly and mom smears that sweet smelling slippery stuff on her legs...... and the water fights I get into with the hose.. that damned thing..... shhhhh dont tell mom but I think Im old enough to cuss now...Mom isnt ready to accept it yet though... duh, I mean what does she expect? I remember when I called her mommy (Dont tell he, but now I only call her that when I want something) and then it suited them to be more called the rents' - which is better than the mommy and daddy thing and now I think Im allowed to cuss.. I talk back all the time...its so funny! The rents' get so mad at me when I do that... they tell me not to get into the trash and yell "NO" in thier deamon voices and I just turn around and peep back a good cuss word ..... Dad thinks its funny when I get the last word in on mom because he can rarely ever do that with her..... Im one up on him now....
I heard mom telling grammie its like running after a toddler witth a 17 year old's sassy mouth....
Grammie just laughs at me and tells me "boy youre gonna get your tushie warmed up in the corner" But I have yet to see that happen....hehehehehe

No comments: