Life through the eyes of a pampered Bulldog.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Cheer

Hey all! I hope you all had a grrrreat Christmas and warm delights from our house to yours tonight for New Years Eve!!
I added a couple new links as I am now a member of DogTime animal media and the new link labeled "Click HERE" is a great site that helps to feed homeless animals all over with our help by simply clicking on the donation button- we dont have to do a thing as sponsors donate mola on a per click basis!! So get to clickin!
No body should have to be hungry and cold this winter! (Those are my two least favorite things- Hungry and Cold....Although, Baths are up there in the category too!)

Poodleooo,
Cyrus
(p.s. I'll be postin some pics soon of our holiday excursion!)

5 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Glad to see your new post and hopefully many many new posts in the year 2009.
I'll do the "click here" as instructed!
Come see my firework 'ploded for the New Year!
Cheers!

Ruby and Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby and Penny said...

Happy New Year Cyrus!
I will click to help you make your wishes come true.
I'm a Dog Time Blog Star too.
Love Ruby

Lexi said...

just came across your blog from the dogs with blogs website. Wanted to find more Ohio doggies to be friends with! Hope to see you around!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Valentine sweet Cyrus
Hope your Valentines Day is filled with extra kisses, treats, hugs & belly rubs!